Monday, June 10, 2013

Ahhhhhhh!!!  Finally got back from the airport but im still fresh awake even though its like 12 AM in malaysia! Okkk first let me tell u wat happened during my journey from Yanbu till Kuala Lumpur... It all started at 4 pm at Yanbu airport. My dad dropped me off there with all of the luggage until he came back to the airport with my family. So i waited there 2 and a half hours!!! Imagine waiting wit nothing to do for 2 hours!!! So when he came to the airport i was a bit mad at him for being late. I didnt tell him i was mad at him. I just kept quiet. So then time passed by and i flew to riyadh for a trransition. Unluckily we got the stairs. So i had to drag my heavy cabin luggae down the steps. That bag was freakin 12 kg or something! Maybe it was not 12 kg but to me it was!

Now heres the funny part. My family made way to Terminal 2 in riyadh airport and when we got to the immigration, we had to show our passports. So all of my family members passed EXCEPT ME! The officer said i didn't "exist" in the system! I was like "what????" So the officer told me to go to the management office or something. So me and my dad went there. The guy at the office confirmed that i didn't " exist". -_-  then i literally screamed at the officer in a shushed voice saying p "look at that proof! Ive been here 7 years and u say i dont exist? Vat is this? Ive been to the netherlands, belgium, malaysia, egypt and saudi arabia and now u say that i dont exist?????"  So then the officer made me fill out a form to supposedly "RE EXIST". I then just joked around wit my mom about me being reborn into a new life.

We then had to wait to board the B777-200 to malaysia. Just dont get me wrong bros. dont give me comments about " ha very naughty boy aaahh!,," but as i waited for the time to board i saw this really hot i guess 14 or 13 year old philipino girl..meh i tried my best to impress her but i didnt. She did take a few glances. I could say im not really the player type. :p "sadly" :/

Then we arrived at malaysia and did everything else and now im at my grandmas houz..
This is a really long story but i hope u guys enjoyed it!! Thanks for reading and comment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment