Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sorry for Not Posting lots!!!! :(

hey guys!!! sorry for not blogging for a whole heck of a time!! :( i was travelin a lot and i didnt have any wifi cuz i was in villages for most of the travelling period!! we were just visitin relatives, but we did have some fun!! Some crazy places i went was to this hot springs and that time at breakfast i accidently went into the ladies bathrooom!!!! can u believe it?? THE LADIES BATHROOM!!!! D:   

Most i cant remember because it was so long n i really wanted to tell wat happened during my "adventures". I guess the most recent fun thing i did was yesterday night when i went to the cinemas n watched Monsters University!!! It was great! I got a huge bag of popcorn n soda to myself!!! :D  Eventually i finished my bag {Im a fast eater n im a monster when it comes to food ;) } and then i had to take some of my sister's popcorn *sorry sis* :P 

Well maybe next week or this week ill blog about me gettin a new laptop! *finally*
Imm a get this awesome gamin machine! its core i5 with 2.6 ghz and after i clock, its gonna be 3.7 i guess??? Its got nvidia geforce 720m so its gonna be a beast!!!! Well stay tuned and comment and follow me!!! PEEZZ OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment